4.22.2008

Cycling and an Empty Inbox

I can ride 10 miles, can I run 3 miles after it? I don't know, I didn't try.

The more I do this, the more confidence I have that I will complete this thing. I rode hills today, to challenge myself. Who am I kidding, I ride hills because it's easier to power up the hills, as I found out today, than it is to flip down the backseats in my car, remove the front wheel of my bike, put said wheel and bike in the back of my car and drive to some place flat, put wheel on bike, ride for 60 minutes, then repeat process to go home and put bike in the garage.

I am a lazy athlete, after all.

Also, according to my (empty) email inbox, my Nike+ Sportband, that was supposed to be shipped on Saturday, April 19th, has not shipped yet. This is driving me crazy. It's reminding me of that Christmas where Toys R Us failed to ship Christmas presents on time. Why post a date that something should ship, on your website of all places, and then not be able to get your product out within 3 days (and I guess I'm counting the 19th, but not Sunday the 20th) of the date stated?

Hmm... maybe I shouldn't say anything bad until I get my Sportband. Maybe Phil Knight will cancel my order himself.

2 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Off to Google Nike+ Sportband

Carly said...

I can't wait to hear how you like the sport band. I have my eye on it.