11.12.2008

Squat It Out

If I hear those words again, I'll scream. It seems that the "resting" position in Body Pump is the squat.

My thighs are jello, my calves are fine though. There were a few times during the class I thought my legs were going to give out on me. I need to be better at switching to a lower weight when we do triceps. They're going to be yelling at me tomorrow. I think it's just what I need to get back into strength and cross training. Especially since my co-worker wants my review and thinks she'll go with me Mondays and Wednesdays.

I hope my legs hold up for my track/treadmill workout tomorrow!

3 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Better you than me, girl!

Viv said...

Way to get some awesome workout in with Body Pump!!
My boss wants me to get certified in it and I keep telling her umm no thanks...LOL!

Aka Alice said...

Body pump? What's that?