11.22.2008

4th Photo Tag

I took Viv's challenge over there on the I'm Not Fit to Run. The rules?

1. Pick the 4th photo folder on your computer
2. Pick the 4th picture in that file
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more people.

Yasmin getting ready to toss her bouquet.

Yes this is me. At ~195lbs. Getting married. I get to stare at these pictures (read that body) every time I want to remember that day. Let's just say that day doesn't get remembered too much. At least not pictorially.

It really is amazing, the progress I've made. I know I don't give myself enough credit, especially this past few months where I've gained a few of these pounds back. Even when I know some of the pounds are muscles and a well needed gain. All I know is there is no way I'll be 195 again. Unless you strap 45lbs on my back and weigh me. Hopefully, it'll be more like strapping 65 pounds on my body. I'll get there some day.

Now for the tagging. I'm not sure who reads and doesn't post, but here's who I tag. Kelly Donut, both Jens (Dent and Polk) and AKA Alice. I'd love to see what/who stars in your pictures.


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, Yasmin! You have made quite the transformation.

I love before and after type pictures.

Robin said...

Wow Yas, that's incredible! My wedding pictures are like that too. People walk in our house and see the one large portrait I have and they do a double-take if they didn't know me then. It looks like the chick in that photo ate me. :/

You look fantastic!

Viv said...

Great job, Yas! It is great to see how far you have come :-)

Kelly said...

You look fantastic Yas! You should be very proud of your accomplishments.