7.08.2008

Day 2 & 3: Not So OP...

So I'm not really following the Kick Start program. I know, I know. The best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry.


In true WeWa fashion I know the next opportunity to get back on the wagon is the next thing you decide to put in your mouth. I'm now stepping away from the brownies and baklava.


Let's put that depressing news behind us and talk about something happier. Well, depending on which side of the table you're on it could be even more depressing. I went and got fitted for bras on Saturday. The first time in a while and probably 20 lbs.


Depending on the brand and style, I am now a 32C (or 32D). I fit into normal C's or D's in push-up bras, or bras with shallow cups. Is this TMI, yes, but I really don't care. I'm excited. I'm one of those women who like their boobs, but if, at the end of this weight loss I end up with a nice, full B cup, I'll be ecstatic. I don't like bouncing, and bouncing whilst running can be very painful. Now there is less to bounce.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Brownies and baklava? mmmmmmmmmm.

AFter losing weight and having 2 kids my girls aren't what they used to be. *sigh* I'm jealous. *giggle*