1.17.2008

Meh

Today's run was as bad as Tuesday's was great.

I don't know if it was the weather, kinda gloomy, or if it was because I woke up early so I could get home in time to run and pick up Ash from the vet before they closed.

All I know is I kept looking at my Garmin thinking, okay, 5 down, 8 down, 10 down , 13 down, 15 down, only 10 left, ony 8 left, only 5 left, 3 left, DONE!!!!!

The last 8 minutes were the best. I think it was because I knew it was almost over.

So it's done. C25K W8 D2 is in the books. Saturday is a new day.

Oh, and Cloverfield is coming out tomorrow. Godzilla here I come.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats on putting it in the books!

You have to have these bad runs once in a while to make you truly appreciate the great ones!

Viv said...

Being that Tammy is the wise runner, I agree with her. They say the bad ones make us stronger. Who is this "they" people?!
Yaa, on the wk 8 in the books1