1.31.2008

Graduation, Ickiness and Rain

Graduation:
Sunday was my final C25K run. I'm hoping it's my last final C25K run, as I'm trying to listen to my body more and not run, like today, when I want to or cut runs short if my body says no.

Ickiness:
This whole week my body has been saying no. It's my mensus, thanks Kelly, and Tuesday I was feeling crappy, but I went for a 2 miler before having to get ready and drive to Anaheim, via Irvine, to meet up with my Dad for dinner. I felt better immediately. I'm just extra tired this week. I'm not eating well and I'm not tracking my food. I know I'm not eating well which is contributing to my icky feeling. I need to get on that.

Rain:
Forecast for Huntington Beach, CA
Friday 2/1: Partly Sunny and Breezy
Satday 2/2: Partly Sunny and Cool
Sunday 2/3: Cool and RAINY
Monday 2/4: Mostly Sunny

My first race back and it's going to RAIN. I haven't run in rain. In fact, I joined a gym so I wouldn't have to run in rain. But I'm there and still planning on my running skirt and short
sleeves. I figure I'll warm up somewhere during the 3 miles.

Oh and Ash is slowly getting better. We're back to 3 times a week, but she's dealing.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Good luck this weekend! Congrats on finishing C25K. Maybe the rain will hold out for you...