2.14.2009

I'm Still Alive

I know I've been absent and you all are wondering where your favorite Yasmin has gone.

She left the west coast for the east coast! I've been to Philly and Jersey City. Philly to meet up with some of my favorite invisipeeps and Jersey City to meet my new niece (and my brother and sister-in-law).

I did have time to fit in three 6 mile runs along the Hudson. Alas, no planes made a safe emergency landing while I was running, but I did make the acquaintance of a few construction workers and people walking dogs.

I'll post pictures when I get back home. See you all soon!

The cake is not a lie. (It was a carrot cake cupcake to be exact)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad to see you back, Yas!! I'm jealous of the F2F with the invisipeeps!

Can't wait to see the baby pics.

Viv said...

I am glad you had a great time in both cities! Super devotion on getting some runs in between helping with the cutie niece.