8.29.2007

Wait 30 minutes before...

So tonight's run sucked. Most likely I didn't let my food settle before I hit the road. Maybe the old wives' tale about going swimming after you eat is really about running.

It was still hot at 7pm and now it's getting dark around 7:30ish. If the temperatures stay this high I may have to join a gym. I avoid the gym like I try to avoid the Vending Machine of Death.

I did manage to get in almost 3 miles in 33 minutes.

I'm going to try and wake up early tomorrow to run in the coolness that is the morning. Thursday will be 3 day's before race day, or game day as I like to refer to it.

I need to get my game face on.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Yaz, laughing so hard about the vending machine of death! Awesome time on your run. Best of luck on ur race if I do not run in to u before than. Looking forward to the blog race report.